ANSWERS & TRANSLATIONS
For answers and translations, click
1. For your pain, I am going to prescribe this analgesic. Answer: le voy.
2. During my oral surgery, I asked the doctor to give me some more anesthetic. Answer: diera.
3. I needed to apply the anti-inflammatory cream for a week. Answer: ponerme.
4. If you have ulcers, don't take aspirin. Answer: tiene.
5. Change your bandage daily in order to keep the wound clean. Answer: Cámbiese.
© Copyright 1999-2003 businessspanish.com. All rights reserved.